Our BIG DOGS Are Missing (George & Goldie)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]A VERY HAPPY ENDING! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Corinne[/SIZE]

:aktion033: YAY!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

that is such a cute pic. glad they are alright.

What great news!! I'm so glad to hear your big kids are home safe and sound...They are gorgeous btw..
default_smile.png

I held my breath when I opened this thread again...and was very happy to read that they had been found and see the pics of 2 precious tired pups!! You really should post more of them and their pics...they are just beautiful!! George's face reminds me alot of my Lakota.

Cindy,

I am so glad
default_yes.gif
: your 2 "little" wanderers have gotten back home safe and sound. I just "know" it was Goldie's idea!
default_yes.gif
: HA! Poor George he just had to go along to keep her out of mischief!! :aktion033:

Hugs to you and David - so thankful this had a happy ending!!

Oh thank goodness they are home!!!!!!!! You must be so relieved and they sure look like they are worn out from the adventure :bgrin Bet you all slept well last night
default_yes.gif
:

So glad they were held by nice people.... thats the only impression I had was that they were being "held" somewhere so I thought maybe they had been taken.... what a relief!!!! Thank and praiase God that they are home!!! :aktion033:

Lyn

:new_multi: :new_multi: We are so glad the dogs are home.We are also glad they are safe.

take care

:aktion033: :aktion033: That is terrific news!! I know how scary it is when a dog or cat goes missing. So glad they are both back home, safe and sound.

:aktion033: Woohoo!! So glad they are home!!! I was figuring you'd find them
default_yes.gif
: It's much easier to find two dogs the size of miniatures horses who stick together than to find a small dog (who could easily be tucked away in someone's home).

YAY!!!!!!

So glad your dogs came home! Now, tell them to stay put and not go off on these adventures for so long.

They don't need to go off and worry your family so.

Freida

Latest posts

Back