Our Berner Pup That We're Keeping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Hey All

Nothing's come to me for names yet for this sweet girl. I was trying to find a Swiss name, but nothing stands out that I like.

Any suggestions?

OurGirl.jpg

how about Heidi or Gretchen (spelled Grachen).

Well, we already have a Heidi. But I'm just not loving any other Swiss girl names. Any ideas for other names (they don't have to be Swiss)?

She is cute Matt!!!!
default_wub.png

Name suggestions:

Gisele

Gabby

Isa/Isabelle

Lara

Petra

Pia

Rosa

Ushi

I googled swiss names and these were some that stood out for me

~kathryn

Hey Matt, I am here to hijack your thread. Your new little one is very cute!! Sweet little face! LOL I wanted to post the little girl we are keeping too. I had named her but one of the people taking another pup wants ot use that name so I too am searching for a name. I had chosen ShyAnn.

Here she is at 4.5wks. Oh edited to add in another name for you "Ahnya".

RubiesLightgirl4wks.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG she's a doll baby!!!
default_wub.png
If she were mine I'd name her:

Belle

Virgilia

Natalie (Nattie for short)

Oh and can I kiss that sweet widdle yellow lab face? OMG I just LOVE puppies!!!!

She's very sweet looking!

Margo

Lute

Adrianna

Ani

Emma

Gemma

Nora

Anique

My mother in law is swiss and her name is Helene. Some others are:

Mia

Lita

Annie

Sarabelle

Sandy

Sasha

No help with names, but she's adorable! No wonder you want to keep her.
default_wub.png

Hey Matt, I am here to hijack your thread. Your new little one is very cute!! Sweet little face! LOL I wanted to post the little girl we are keeping too. I had named her but one of the people taking another pup wants ot use that name so I too am searching for a name. I had chosen ShyAnn.

Here she is at 4.5wks. Oh edited to add in another name for you "Ahnya".

RubiesLightgirl4wks.jpg
Oh Geez Stacy! She's gorgeous! P.S. I need to see pics of Samantha
default_wink.png

Thanks for the name help guys! What do you think about Katie? It just struck me. LOL.

Panda........ I don't know why exactly I was thinking she was cute as a Panda bear?

I like Katie! Very pretty and simple too!

Thanks for your suggestions guys.

I'm thinking it's Katie. Still deciding on a registered name. I had Shiloh's Redeemer. Then Shiloh's Guided One. Hmmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could call her Shiloh's Kyss Me Kayte and call her her Katie
Hah! Nice. I'm one of those birds that like the registered name to have no bearing whatsoever on the "family" or "barn" name. Thanks though Shana. Very cute
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back