Our April Fool's filly foaled at 11:58 pm -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
Here is the result of many sleepless nights and a few more gray hairs. Tiffet started to get a huge udder at 287 days gestation, my vet had me put her on SMZ's to try and prevent an early foaling. After losing Midnight's filly at 284 days gestation - we have been very worried of another sad occurence.

When my pager went off - by the time I had my shoes on, she was already 1/2 way out - she is really a precious tiny, little filly!

I measured her at not quite 18" she is soooo fine haired her coat has almost a translucent look to it - gotta keep a blanket on her all the time. She is an energetic little girl and "of course" looks just PERFECT!

No name, yet - any suggestions??

100_1517.jpg

And here she is in her new blanket - thanks to Cyndia and Jennifer from Pondlake Stables-

100_1528.jpg

100_1530.jpg

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!

PS we have some of those blankets, too! They are great!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Congrats - what a little cutie!!![/SIZE]

Barbie

Congratulations on a beautiful filly! I have a mare bagging up early too and she is on SMZ's and double dose Regumate to hopefully slow her down. I'm praying my end results are as good as yours!

congrats on a beautiful filly! <3

I was thinking, for her name, you could use something with April Fool(s). For example, i was thinking April Fools Delight!!! <3

or

" I fooled you" for another name?

Donna, How adorable can you get? Just doesn't get any better than this. Thanks for the pictures. I will be down soon. I've been talking about it for days. See you and a great big

[SIZE=24pt]Congratulations to baby and mama on a job well done. Also to Gold. Good job Gold.[/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations!! Guess your mare wasn't kidding around and got you good on April fools day!!

She is a beautiful baby!! What a nice surprise though!!!
default_yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I am glad all went well!!

I can not figure out how all of you guys have foals born so early. Most of mine wait at leat 335 days, if not much longer!!

She is beautiful!! Congratulations! How about Cute Trick..

Awe, so pretty!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back