Our April Fool's filly foaled at 11:58 pm -

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
th_congrats.gif

My little filly was born on April Fools days also at 7:30 pm and Leia picked the perfect name for her:

Cajun Creole Hot Foolish Charm.

Your filly is darling.

Carlene

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

She is darling!

(I'm not good at names..... but Foolish Gold comes to mind)

She's precious! Congratulations on your little sweetie!!
default_wub.png

Hi Donna.....
default_saludando.gif
Congratulations!!! Such a pretty filly!!!

She looks pretty cute in her Miss Kitty PJ's!
default_aktion033.gif

Donna, you know I think she is a beautiful filly, Hoping my SunRae's baby will take after her daddy. I want a cremello foal so bad. I'll have to get up there and see you this summer, but you can't talk me into buying any more little ones. you know I am a push over for these little ones, hehe.

Aaawwww she is just beautiful. I love her color and she looks perfect and yes tiny. What a good job and good luck with your little girl.

Mary

because she is so precious and angelic....On Golden Angels Wings Angie for short

This filly is just a little doll, the pictures don't even do her justice. I stopped in to see her yesterday and I don't even know words to describe her, just to cute. I had a smile on my face all the way home from Donna's. Just a little doll baby! Congratulations to Tiffet and Donna!

She is a beautiful girl
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Is the sire a cremello? I have a perlino(I think)out of a silver buckskin pinto and a cremello. Just curious what creates a cremello/perlino. Anywho......your new baby is gorgeous!!

Thanks everyone - so far so good - this filly is doing great!! I appreciate the name suggestions and so far seems like I haven't had a chance to decide on a name. Here is an updated picture of her at 4 days old on her first day out with mother Tiffet. She is still very fine haired and with the exceptional cold, rainy weather needs her blanket on most of the time.

lilnickers, in answer to your question - yes, her sire is a cremello "SunRaes White Gold"

Tiffet's filly - 4 days old-

100_1541.jpg

Tiffet and her baby-

100_1543.jpg

The proud dad - SunRaes White Gold-

GoldNeck70Crop.jpg

Tiffet's filly is sooo cute. She is tiny and perfect and what an ATTITUDE. She is just full of herself. I just fell in love with her when I met her.

Latest posts

Back