Our 3 miniature babies..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calekio

Reaction score
Had a busy 2 weeks with foaling.

Our first foal was born 10th May and nearly 3 weeks late!

Calekio As If By Magic aka Magic. A Very sweet and little black colt. He's a real heart throb this boy is with the cutiest of faces and a lovely personality.

MagicStandingNice5May08.JPG

MagicStandingNice3May08.JPG

MagicPlaying3May08.JPG

MagicPiperPlaying3May08.JPG

Piper has been extremely foal proud so we decided to try clicker training this year to see if we had any good response from her, please to say its enabled me to handle baby without mummy trying to murder me!

PiperMagicTraining5May08.JPG

PiperMagicTraining3May08.JPG

Second up was our cremello mare who foaled on 12th May

Calekio Hidden Treasure aka Amethyst. A very nice palomino and white filly, she is in my option very nice in deed and if it wasn't for the fact she was related to both my stallions i'd be keeping her! A very independant and rebellious little filly who has such stunning paces on her as well.

AmethystCuteMay08.JPG

AmethystStandingNice3May08.JPG

AmethystBallMay08.JPG

AmethystPlaying2May08.JPG

Continued..

And 3rd to foal was our chestnut mare who foaled 17th May

Calekio Prince Of Thieves aka Prince. A very smart but huge chestnut & white colt! He is from 2 miniature parents but we think he is easily going to be standard height! This is the reason we are retiring his mum this year as she just does these babies far too well and struggles to look after her self!

A very independant little colt who is such a monster! Very people friend and already trying his luck to the limit!

PrinceCassiBallMay08.JPG

PrinceCassiField4May08.JPG

PrinceNice2May08.JPG

P5180091.JPG

P5180087.JPG

And a video of our babies playing..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That was a GREAT video. Laughed out loud several times. Your babies are adorable and I expect Amethyst slept for hours after all that playing.

default_wub.png
aw

what cuties. Love them all.Really love those pintos.
default_biggrin.png
send the palomino pinto to us.
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous babies!
default_yes.gif
I especially like Amethyst!
default_wub.png

Thanks for the comments. Yes little amethyst (the palomino pinto) is rather a live wire! She is so funny... she for sale... if you fancy shipping from the UK! lol

I find it rather funny that all 3 foals are by the same sire... and from my solid mares i got coloured foals... and my coloured mare gave me a solid foal! lol

default_biggrin.png
That was tooooo funny I just watched the video - that little girl of yours is a bundle of energy
default_yes.gif

Wow, you have some really nice foals there!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
As far as my taste is concerned, some of the nicest I've seen.
default_smile.png

I LOVE your black colt. Look at his precious little face. Some baby minis have strange shaped heads that they need to grow in to, but your babies are born beautiful. You are very very lucky and I can imagine it would be hard to part with these beauties.
default_wub.png

The little palomino girl is just breath taking. Wow.

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back