Our 3 in 1 week foals, 2 overos and an appy!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
I'm late getting this out but that's how foaling season goes. These are the 3 living foals from the week of 4 foals born. That included the prolapsed uterus mare Dancer and her foal that died. Thank goodness we had these flashy, colorful, healthy foals to make us feel better.

On tues. April 1st Skittles and Cisco did it again with their 3rd blue eyed black and white overo filly in a row!!!! How can u beat that!!!!! This is another tiny beauty measuring 19.5" and very refined. I just cant say how happy I am to own Skittles, what a good mom and great color producer she is, along with our Cisco of course!

skitcisfillycloseleftGOOD4d4608.jpg

Skitcis08fillyleapupnice4dy4608.jpg

Next on Friday the 4th DD one of our very favorite homebred appy girls had her very 1st foal sired by Bart. DD and Bart are both homozygous(as much as anyone can say). Well they did us proud with a jet black appy colt with white blanket. There may or may not be spots, will have to shave his butt to be sure. Either way I dont care, I JUST LOVE HIM! He arrived with long perfect legs that are destined for driving. And he is just a love bug like his Momma.

DDBartcoltmomRUNfrtsideBACKLITGooD1w408.jpg

DDBartcoltmomwalkleftsideok1wk408.jpg

DDBArtcoltmombuckpowerpoleok1wk408.jpg

Sat. April 5th brought us a lovely and loud overo filly out of our double Gold Melody Boy overo mare Moon sired by Cisco again. What can I say, Cisco is siring some very loud overos for us! This filly is a lookalike of her Mom and also going to be a smaller sized mini probably ending up about 31". It has been so much fun watching these foals playing in the yard. This is definitely the good side of breeding!!!

mooncisfillytrotrightsideGOOD1wk408.jpg

moonciscofillyRUNleftCUTE1wk408.jpg

moonciscofillyrtssideheadtocamGOOD5dy408.jpg

mooncisfillyleftleaponbacklegs1wkold408.jpg

Oh my goodness Jen!
default_wub.png
They are INCREDIBLE, ALL OF THEM!
default_yes.gif
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Gorgeous overo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
I just love the black overo filly, congrats on all your foals!!!!!!

BOY OH BOY
default_new_shocked.gif
They are a very Beautiful group
default_wub.png
You should be so proud
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Oh my!! All three can come live with me!!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
But I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of those fillies!!!!

default_no.gif
sorry for your loss.

Boy you have some colorful foals born.

congrats on all of them.
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your pretty foals. Color, color, color!!! Wow.

Latest posts

Back