Our 2nd foal for this year, and our 2nd colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Our second little guy was born this past Wednesday, early at 5 am. His mom was a maiden and we thought she took earlier than I guess she did last year, we have been waiting on him since mid February. :DOH! We have two names picked out and just can't decide on which one, Mini h Smokin' Ricochet and call him Little Ricky, or Mini h What's the Hold Up and call him Holden. Not too hard to guess why the second name.
default_biggrin.png
What do you think?

His sire is my favorite little man Howdy's Smokin' Gun, and his mom is Mini h Rebel Starlite. He is a very silvery silver dapple so I'm wondering if he will turn out to be a silver white like dad before all is said and done. He has a very crooked wide blaze, four socks and one blue eye on the left side, neither parent has blue eyes.

starbabycut.jpg

starbaby2cut.jpg

Oh! Isn't he a cutie!!! I love the name What's the Hold Up!! It goes so well with his sire, Smokin' Gun.

What a cute boy!!! He looks so nice and unfolded already!!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
He's a handsome boy......I think the berrie fairy likes it at my home too! Maybe next year the filly fairy will visit.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back