Our 2013 Foal :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
I would like to share my 2013 solid bay colt out of my stud Laurel Acres Double Vision (Black Overo)and Dam Harrells Echo Of Reflection(Buckskin).I would have taught he would have had some white from his sire? His dad has two blue eyes and dam has partial blue eye he has two brown eyes and no white.Could he still have splash gene but not showing it?This colt pedigree is loaded he has boone little buckeroo,NFC Fire and Ice just to name a few.

My daughter named him PBN Do It Like A "Choctaw" since she start at college that they logo is a Choctaw.he was born on Labor day at 12:42.he is a blessing after losing our beloved med hat filly born in april since our foaling alarm didn't work. we are so blessed I got the alarm fix,because this foal was a red bag delivery I would have lost him.

He is a nice colt.

What you all think?

I think he is bay in color.Could he be smotty buckskin?his ears are light color?

choctaw91413 003.JPG

choctaw91413 011.JPG

choctaw91413 014.JPG

double20vision.jpg.w300h2401.jpg sire

This colt dam is a blessing to me,she is from my beloved friend who is very sick
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he looks bay, but you'd have to test him for cream to be sure.

Congrats on your colt!
default_smile.png

Congrats! He's a beauty! Funny how expectations from two parents that have certain color pattern characteristics should surely give you obvious color and you get a solid. It happened to me with my first filly by my frame stallion and tovero mare...silver bay with brown eyes but she does have a tiny star and snip on her muzzle.

Your little man has some legs on him too!

choctaw092113 002.JPGchoctaw092113 014.JPG

Thanks everyone

He is almost 3 weeks.I think he will make a nice show colt
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back