Other hobbies?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So poomsae is similar to kata in Karate. It's a nice kind of sport, isn't it?
Yes! Exactly the same idea as a Kata. My daughter did some karate classes when she was 7. Martial arts training is fantastic! I'm really enjoying it. I'm not into the fighting/contact stuff. I like the self defense part and I really enjoy the precision discipline aspect. Great cross training! Are you into Karate?

Yes! Exactly the same idea as a Kata. My daughter did some karate classes when she was 7. Martial arts training is fantastic! I'm really enjoying it. I'm not into the fighting/contact stuff. I like the self defense part and I really enjoy the precision discipline aspect. Great cross training! Are you into Karate?
No, I'm not, a friend was. but I love the sport. He won some medals in Kata and the regular sport as well. He's so disciplined in all aspects of his life and would attribute it to his martial arts training. It's great that you and your daughter are into Martial arts and are enjoying it. Have fun and win more gold!:)

Latest posts

Back