OREGON STATE FAIR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Okay whose going to be at the Oregon State Fair this next week?

What day are you arriving/leaving?

What horses are you bringing?

What classes will those horses be shown in? (and by who?)

I will be heading down to Salem around 10am Monday morning, so should arrive around noon. I have a class that afternoon, AMHR Youth Halter Geldings Under, with Tango. Then I have a class the following morning, AMHA Youth Halter Geldings. My friend, Helen Halderman (Liz, you met her and her palomino stallion KP at the Central Point show) will be showing her stallion KP on Tuesday and Wednesday. I haven't got to see him show yet, so am very excited as I think he is real pretty. KP and Tango will be stalled next to each other (hopefully) and will ride to and from the Fair together in the same trailer.

Hope to see you all there!

Erin
saludando.gif

I'm going!!!

I will have my sons and our friend, Hilary of Crabby Chicken Ranch along with us.

MAYBE my husband who's home on break from Alaska for a few days, but may have to fly back Sunday depending on weather.

As for horses:

Mouse, to be shown in Jr. Gelding classes

Lark, to be shown in Jr. mares and Amateur Mares

2Bit will be there for support for her daughter and I think a couple people are coming to see her for sale, also her filly, Rogue. Haven't yet gotten her papers back, so she can't show, darnit, but it will be fun for her to have the experience that being at the Fair will bring her.

KP is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the more mellow version of Tango! *LOL*

We are arriving Sunday afternoon/evening, and departing Wednesday evening.

I believe we have classes every day, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I truly hope they have straightened out the stalling as last year it was an ORDEAL for us showing w/a newborn, a toddler, a handicapped person, and TWO weanling foals and their mommas!~ We were stalled far away from everyone else and noone even knew we were there. We had to load up in the trailer and show out of it in order to make it work.

Safe travels to all,

Liz M.

We'll be there...

Mingus and I will get there late Monday evening and will show in Model Gelding and Senior Gelding Tuesday morning, then Keith will join us for Liberty Wednesday morning.

I was so late getting my registration in that they'll probably stable us in the dunk tank...

I was so late getting my registration in that they'll probably stable us in the dunk tank...
Haw, haw, susanne!

At least Mingus will be CLEAN!

(bump)

Anyone else?

Liz

Latest posts

Back