Oregon State Fair Miniature Pinto Classes?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrioticminiaturehorses

Reaction score
Hello I am trying to find out if anyone knows what are the exact dates for the pinto miniature horse classes at the Oregon State fair this year? Is it just a day thing or several days? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The schedule isn't out yet.....but we're usually the Friday/Sat of Labor Day weekend. Not sure yet if I'm going this year or not, but it's looking more promising!
default_biggrin.png

The Pinto show is Thursday Aug 28 to sunday Aug 31. The AMHA part of the show is Monday Aug 25 to tuesday Aug 26. You can find the shedule on the Oregon state Web site and all forms are there also. we will be there for the AMHA Part.

The schedule isn't out yet.....but we're usually the Friday/Sat of Labor Day weekend. Not sure yet if I'm going this year or not, but it's looking more promising!
default_biggrin.png

Well thank you for the info . If I make it it will be my first time showing at a real show. It would be wonderful to meet everyone it should be a great learning experience.
default_smile.png
Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back