Oregon People

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deanna

Reaction score
I have spoken with many of breeders from Oregon and you all know who I am after but can not state the name on here, but I am having to go ahead with legal actions against this person who will not return my money, my attorney will stay on locally but since we reside in Texas and the person lives in Oregon my attorney has suggested I find a reputable attorney in this area to represent us. If anyone has the names of some good and reputable attorneys I would love to have thier names and numbers, should anyone be in the oregon area who has also been cheated by this person you are more than welcome to participate.

Sincerely

Deanna Welch

forgot to add please email me at[email protected] if you have any info

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, I wonder who you could possibly be talking about! I'm sorry that you have been one of her many victums. Luckily I have never had personal experience with her. I'm afraid that I don't personally know any attorney's that handle this kind of thing but I could always find some names in the yellow pages for you if that's any help. Good Luck!

I have just gotten off the phone with AMHA and if anyone else that I have not spoken with has had dealings with this person I am speaking of please get in contact with AMHA and let them know of your dealings also if you are not sure of who I am speaking about but have had a bad dealing and think it may be the same person please feel free to contact me and I can give the info out, this little girl will be stopped at taking people's stuff and their money.

Deanna,

I am so sorry things are going this way for you. Noone should be taken advantage of that way.

Are you looking for an attorney in that area (her hometown area) or one in Oregon in general? We have the names of a couple of them, but they are in our town(s). Perhaps they could refer us, though...?

I applaud your efforts. I know how much trouble and angst it is, not to mention expensive (I hope you can recover your legal fees), but it's nice to see that people who rip others off have to pay!

Liz M.

Liz those attorneys will be fine and like you said they could possibly send us in the right direction. if you would email those to me I would appreicate it. I have a call into my local S.O. as well ,honestly I don’t think I will see a penny but refuse to sit by while she is able to be thought of as a good member with AMHA and a respected person when it is not so, there is no reason for people like me to be blind sided by people like her.... and since there are so many others she owes it is all bound to catch her.

I contacted the "Attorney Generals office of Oregon" on a different matter.

Might want to start with them first.

Sorry you have to go through that.

Please PM me so I can stay well away.

Could you PM me so I know who not to send anyone to?

I am real close to the Oregon line.

I Got a PM thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back