Orange Blossom Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeapachemoon

Reaction score
I went to my first AMHR breed show today even if it was just to watch. I have never been to an AMHR show. I have only done ADS and 4-H shows. There is quite a difference! I learned alot and everyone was so nice and answered my questions. It was a great day! I met some very nice people and I'm looking forward to showing at the next one in June.

I only took a few pictures and will post them later.

Let me know if you are one of the people I talked to today.
default_smile.png

It's too bad I missed you...I was there yesterday! I'm glad you met some new people...the Florida people are just awesome!!
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to seeing you at the June show...we'll be there to show!!
default_yes.gif

It's too bad I missed you...I was there yesterday! I'm glad you met some new people...the Florida people are just awesome!!
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to seeing you at the June show...we'll be there to show!!
default_yes.gif

My son and I were there on Saturday. I asked the lady that I thought was the owner but she said she hadn't seen you. I really want to show in June but I don't know if I will have everything I need.

Hi and welcome again. I was the lady at the desk with whom you spoke. So glad you had a great time. We love to encourage people new to showing at our shows. The Conder's farm is such a comfortable environment as well. I look forward to seeing you, Linda and Deb at the June show. The premium should be available next week at www.stardustacresminis.com/obmhcshow Ruth

you met me at the show

sorry i didn't have more time to visit

i had 3 driving horses and a junior stallion plus a first time youth exhibitor

my hands were full! lol

but it was nice to meet another driving person

i hope you come out and show

Latest posts

Back