Opinions wanted on Stallion prospect...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freebird

Reaction score
(This is JUST hypotheticial - I don't own him)

Just wondering what you all think about him... He is only 2, never bred anything yet, but has AWESOME bloodlines for a registered Welsh pony. Will mature at 12 hands. FLASHY mover and jumper.

Here he is as a baby. Aww....

And now....

Well, what do you think?

What's his disposition like? He looks nice from the pictures. I'm partial to Welsh's myself. I'm assuming you are breeding him to a Welsh mare?

its really not fair to post his pics and ask for opinions unless you own him
smile.gif

If I had a section A Welsh mare I might consider him if I thought he would compliment the mare and her bloodlines.
yes.gif

I love his jumping form. Nice tight knees and beautifully arched neck and back and seems poweful over the jump. I would be interested in breeding my pony to him.

I like him.

I believe you can free jump a horse at two .. but it depends on the horse.. our welsh crosses get started free jumping as late two year olds but it varies on the horse.

i htink he is nice.. but i also dont think it is right to ask for a public crituque of a horse if you arent the owner although i am sure you meant no harm :)

Latest posts

Back