Opinions on shipper

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birchcrestminis

Reaction score
Hi members,

I'm having a mare shipped up from Florida soon. I've gotten a few price quotes.

Most of the quotes were similar, but Hauled Right fit my time schedual the best.

Has any one used them, and how was your experience with their service. You can PM

me if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!

Cathy

I've used them multiple times and was satisfied. I will use them again.

I have used Hauled Right and they were wonderful. They took great care of my stallion and they updated me frequently during the whole trip. I would defiantly use them again.

I LOVE Hauled Right. We used them to bring my mare up from Jill's on the forum in VA. They also brought a mare from us down to Jill. They were WONDERFUL to deal with, and had the best quote. They will always be who I check with first. My mare arrived in Maine in great shape and happy and they were right on schedule. I have nothing but great things to say about them and would use them again.

Jen

I also love Hauled Right! Yep, they helped with Jen and my swap and they did a great job for both of us!!! They've hauled other horses for me as well. When I think I need a horse shipped, they are the first shipper I go to. They take great care of the horses, stay in close contact, and have really reasonable rates. Love them!!!

Thanks for responding!! Well that settles it, I'm going with Haul Right! Their rates were the best, and I was impressed that the two times I e-mailed them, I got an immediate reply. And when I called this morning, Lisa picked up the phone right away - on a Saturday morning. Thats what I call easy to get a hold of.

Thanks again for helping put my mind at ease.
default_smile.png

Cathy

Back