Opinions on if my mare is pregnant is appreciated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update. Over the next 6-8 weeks, we'll just have to see what develops.😁

Sorry about your sleep loss...'cause I know you'll be doing that "stay up half the night, checking her every ___ minutes" thingie until you know for sure one way or the other.

Well even if mine doesn’t foal one of my good friends got her mini silver dapple mare in foal by a blue roan mini stud and I might steal it when her mare foals lol. I’m excited for the coat pattern!
Not steal......PROCURE. You might PROCURE the foal for an undisclosed amount of time.😁😁

I learned that while working for a division of the Commerce Department. Offices above us closed, so we procured desks from them. Our office was a temporary operation. Our desks were corrugated cardboard, that we had to put together ourselves as we were hired. We joked that it was part of the onboarding...if you couldn't assemble your desk, you couldn't handle the job duties.😆😂

Have you invited your friend to join us? Will they be starting a thread for their mare?

I told her about it but she doesn’t have a computer and she refuses to upgrade to the new age phones and still uses a flip phone so she doesn’t have access unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back