Open Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMHF

Reaction score
Presented by Royal Miniature Horse Farm & Suerth Financial Services.

Location: Lorain County Fair Grounds in Lorain County Ohio ( North Centeral Ohio)

When: September 25th and 9AM

30 classes, $5.00 per class. Ribbons up to 6th place and tack award for first.

Grand Champion stallion, mare and gelding receive large trophy, ribbon and tack award. Reserve grand receives ribbon.

SUPREME Halter Champion and HIGH POINT winner of the day receive large tack package and trophy and ribbon.

A "cake walk" for Chances Mini Rescue to raise money/donations for the rescue. Tack gifts awarded.

Food available on grounds ( good food)!!

Indoor areana and large indoor area to tie your horses if you wish.

AMHR ratged judge " Arlene Foulk "

For info, directions and "Word Version" show bill, please contact : [email protected]

Hope to see "YOU" there!
smile.gif

i was hoping wed be moved to ohio so i could come but it doesnt look like we will be moved that soon. ARe there stalls?? How far is this from columbus?

kaykay said:
i was hoping wed be moved to ohio so i could come but it doesnt look like we will be moved that soon.  ARe there stalls?? How far is this from columbus?
452230[/snapback]

Sorry at this time we dont have stalls. But we did rent a barn with three huge isles to tie your animals for the day. Its a dairy tie barn that holds approx 300 head of dairy cattle. And it is FREE. This show is approx 1.5 hours from the 131 exit on route I-71 ( the Delaware Exit). Maybe you can still make it? Hope to see yall there!

Sounds like fun. I'm in SW Ohio. Will have to Yahoo and look at a map to see how long it would take to drive. May be too far. Also will be requesting a class list. Any chance you can mention some of the classes? I take it standard halter classes, but will there be color? driving? obstacle? jumping? more "fun" type classes?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back