Ontario Minieature Horse Classics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
yes.gif
yes.gif
Yesterday was the last of 4 shows in this series of sanciton shows. They were wonderful. the judging was great - the exhibitors all had a good time competing together.

The arena could ( and should ) have been raked or something as the footing was dreadful yesterday -- and driving in the carts was a jolting experience, but that was NOT the show committee's fault--live & learn. Ernie has so far fixed any and ALL things that were brought to his attention. Hats off to you all folks for a great show season full of fun and friendly competition. The roster of judges was awesome. WE look forward to Pat getting rested up & doing it again next year. Thanks again.

There will be a good crowd from Ontario at the Nationals this year so promises to be an exciting time for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, just want to add my three cheers and heartfelt thanks and praise for these fabulous shows and the opportunities they provided all of us.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Looks like there will be about 20 horses in the Ontario contingent alone at Nationals this year! Plus all the good folks from Manitoba, Alberta and B.C.. Wow! I think we'll be seeing quite a few maple leafs flying in Tulsa!!

Congratualations on your show Amy. It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Hats off to you all folks for a great show season full of fun and friendly competition.
I have to echo this comment. We had our first annual Manitoba Stampede Miniature Horse Show this past weekend and it was terrific. The only disappoinment was that the number of entries for the second day were small, but several who might have been there had conflicting schedules. Otherwise, it was great. We are excited about next year's show already.

Plus all the good folks from Manitoba, Alberta and B.C.. Wow! I think we'll be seeing quite a few maple leafs flying in Tulsa!!
You betcha! We are getting our flags out already. We too should have about 20 horses from Manitoba, in addition to Rod's eight horse hitch, which he will be bringing to do some demonstration drives as well. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

H

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Hey Rod-- looking forward to that 4 horse hitch. WE are taking our chariot. DId this in Michigan witha team so a single chariot will be a little slow. But hey, we WILL have a lot of fun. Look forward to seening all our Western Friends again.

p.s. John & I lived in southern Alberta for 4 1/2 years after we were married so have a "little" of that western flavour in our bones.

Good luck to all at the NATIONALS!!!

Latest posts

Back