Only a parent knows the feeling........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words: I removed the poem from here so if you need a copy just pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't thank me.

No talent, just a broken heart.

I know how these parents feel. It's impossible to describe.

Friends and relatives hurt badly as well, and cry and hurt also, they feel it....

but with parents, the child is actually them in blood and bone.

Michael said to me that he was me and I was him........I'll never forget that.

Thank you Marty. I will copy this and when the time is right, will give it to Krystal (Ethan's Mom). I know she will cherish it.

default_wub.png
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Thanks Marty,

That was beautiful. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow night if we don't come home, so would it be okay if I called you to have you post for me? I'm saving my pennies we are going to meet sometime soon!!! I'm thankful for all my forum family and hope to meet many of you someday.

Love,

Christy

That was beautiful Marty --

It is so sad to know that one has to have experienced the pain to fully understand and share the pain of others.

We lost a son when he was only eleven -- killed by a speeding motorist who had had a fight with his wife & roared out of town in full speed & ran down our son on his bicycle -- 36 years ago tomorrow & still feel the pain -- tomorrow will have a lot of sad moments. It was also our youngest daughter's 5th birthday -- so has totally ruined a "Happy Birthday" for her ever since.

We lost a grandson aged 12 --eight years ago this Father's day weekend (June 16th) He was on a school trip & the boat sank & Wade & another little girl both drowned.

Many of you may remember this -- we got so many condolences form the forum members --I was fairly new at that time-- but I have never forgotten the kindness expressed by so many people that we had never met. It really does help .

Once again Marty -- that was a beautiful tribute!!

Latest posts

Back