Only a few days left to get YOUR stallion into the Sweepstakes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
So far, we have 15 stallions that have been nominated for the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Auction. Nominations will close on February 22, and mare owners can bid on the EXCITING array of stallions nominated from March 1 to 8. It's a relatively small investment for a lot of exposure to your breeding program, and there is potential for a NICE-sized payout when those resulting foals show at the 2015 AMHR Nationals in the Sweepstakes classes. And if you are a mare owner looking for a top-notch stallion to breed to, and want to show at Nationals, this is an awesome opportunity! Most of these stallions do NOT stand to outside mares EXCEPT through this auction!!

For more information, check it out at http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com

Several more have been added just today and they are AWESOME. A very nice bunch from all over the country and Canada....a nice assortment of "overs" and "unders" as well! Be sure to sign up for a bidding account through The Little Horse Barn Auctions (link is at the top of this page) in order to buy a breeding to one of these incredible stallions and have the opportunity to show for a nice chunk of change at next year's Nationals!

Jean - I'd love to see the horses nominated sofar. Where do I find them? I'm not seeing them on the Little Horse Barn Auctions... I've looked thru each ad listing and all the ads on the side and at the top of the Auction website. Can you guide me to find them?

Love the regular website you have set up for the Sweepstakes, just want to see the nominated stallions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thrilled to have my stallion, RHA Splash Of Curry in the Sweepstakes again. His first foal was 4th in the Sweepstakes last year and National Champion weanling gelding over. I think its a great program but would love to see more bidding for these outstanding stallions. Splash Of Curry (Tyler) is the 2011 AMHR National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion over, 2011 AMHR National Champion Jr Stallion over and 2011 National Reserve Champion Amateur Jr Stallion over. He is also AMHR and ASPC Futurity nominated. We have one foal left for sale from last year, a beautiful filly and expecting only two foals this year. Tyler is standing at Lucky Trails Farm in Powellsville, NC. He is also Foundation Certified.

Please take the time to check all of these stallions out, the right one is there just waiting for you bid.

You can see them all reight now on the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes Facebook page, I think the link will be ready soon. But all of the stallions are listed on FB.

Right now the only place the stallions are listed is like MinimomNC said, on the facebook page AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes. The nominations close the 22nd and I am sure sometime shortly after that is when they will be posted on the actual sweepstakes website.

We also nominated our stallion, Little Kings Remmington (Halter Hall of Fame), in the sweepstakes, and it is our first time trying out this program so really looking forward to the bidding and of course the sweepstakes class of the 2015 Nationals! Remmy is lab tested cremello, red based, Homozygous Agouti, Negative Silver, Negative LWO, and Heterozygous Splash. He is a 3x National Top Five and 2x National Top Ten halter stallion. He also has several National All Star Championships and Top Tens. Standing at Maple Hollow Farms, Dysart, IA

We are excited to have nominated our stallion for this program also, Sundance LB Assured (ASPC/AMHR/AMHA). "Sun" is the sire to Reserve National GRAND Champion SMO Bolero De Suerte, in addition to many other World/National Top 10 horses. Sun is LWO+, negative for silver and negative for agouti. He is standing in Snohomish, Washington.

He is pictured below as an 11 year old breeding stallion, pulled from pasture, cleaned up and taken to the photo shoot. You can also see some of his foals on our farm page on Facebook (Flyin' G Farm).

There are some gorgeous stallions nominated...what a great program!

Sun1.jpg

8x10 DSC_6246.jpg

Sun2.jpg

If you are on FB - you can go to the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes page and see all of the preliminary postings of each nominated stallion

I will not be posting the stallions on the "official" sweepstakes website until February 22 or 23. Bidding starts on March 1 and closes on March 8 - so this gives everyone plenty of time to scope out the stallion they want to bid on and get questions ironed out with the stallion owner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back