Only a couple of minutes left to vote.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreaminmini

Reaction score
Would love some votes for my Fleur in the Best Driving horse category. She is awesome. Check out the video of her pole bending.
default_smile.png

My son Nick and his horse Peek are entered in the Best Friends category. They are the cutest team and work so well together and love each other. I would love for them to win one of the halters.

My cute boy Eddy is entered in cutest face. I just love his sweet face, it melts my heart.

Regardless if you vote for me or not, please go vote, there are lots of awesome entries and this contest is for an awesome cause. Join in the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they open it back up again Dream Minis?? I voted for you....I think....I tried to be fair and give everyone a vote...LOL...

Dang, I hate campaigning......but I personally think the broken legged baby dancing around the wishing well, the mini packing elk out of the rockies, and my all time favorite, mini with the fawn are worth voting for. LOL

Thanks to the CMHR and all the other orgs out there trying to do the right thing.

Thanks!!! There is some great pics and I had a real hard time choosing my votes. I wished I could choose more than one. Good luck everyone!!!

Voting is open till noon (CST) on Thursday.

bump

Could use some votes for Eddy in cutest face and Fleur in best driving horse
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun and I actually won a halter!!!! Yea......hope others had a good time too. CMHR is the best and thanks to Lil Beginnnings for hosting this.

Congratulations!!! They are very cute together!! I feel blessed. I won a couple of collars and a halter.

Congratulations!!! They are very cute together!! I feel blessed. I won a couple of collars and a halter.

Latest posts

Back