Only 19 more days until Sea Tac in Elma.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
The weather has been absolutely horrific... snow and sleet and barely up to 40 degrees for weeks. ( Yes that is whining,,,, it is Washington!) Rain I can handle! So my horses will not be at their best. BUT what can ya do!

The Raftered Hearts gang will be here. Hope to see lots of forum members come by!!!!

I AM excited!!!!!!!!!

Wow, how time flies.........well, I won't be showing, since I don't have AMHA horses.........but I may pop over to say HI to you all!!

Let's hope we are done with the snow and sleet and cold rain....... I did think they said it was Spring now right? Haha......

I'll be there with Miss Priss and Tigger. Summer and I will be trading off handling. Summer will be driving Tig in my BRAND NEW JERALD. What an ouch to the wallet, sheesh!!!

Who are you bringing, Kim?

Kari

Need directions!!!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_yes.gif

And day and times I will most likely see folks out and about.
default_wink.png

I have a yearling colt that will be shown by Annette H. at Sea Tac. Hopefully I'll be there to watch! Janet Day

I wish gas wasn't so expensive right now, otherwise I'd try to come watch! Good luck to everyone who's going and I'll see you with Kody and Pyro at Pacific Crown in a couple of months.
default_saludando.gif

Leia

Hey Kari!

I will showing Falcon Man on Friday. Matthew has him in youth jumping, I am trying to talk him into adding youth obsticle, but he is reluctant to do so. And I will do the halter classes.

On Saturday Mister will he showing with Gallery in his Jr Stallion class and then probably multi color. Even though he doesn't HAVE much color. Oh well it is good for him to get out there!

I'm with you Kim on whining about the weather..

Someone has our spring calendar!

Every time I think I'll clip a horse they come in

covered in sleet..

I'll come up to visit at the show and be a cheering

section, seeing as I'm just a few miles away.....

We will be there, of course...It will be one of our only shows this year as we are moving the farm. No, not out of Elma, but it is a big move none-the-less. We have been in our present place for 30+ years and with 20 horses to move, well I guess you can probably imagine the difficulties.

We'll have one newbie and a couple of seasoned campaigners. See ya'll there.

We're working on the weather. Each year we've been blessed, but we always worry that our good luck will run out...

Ron and Dorothy, Tammy and Greg (your Sea-Tac organizers)

Ron -

You folks always do your best on the weather - now if I can just get well by then. This pneumonia is still hanging on somewhat. I just finished the NW Horse Fair and Expo tonight and boy was it cold. It's nice to know I have 19 days to recover and hopefully get all better before the show.

Mark

Yikes, sure pray you're completely better by then, Mark!!

Yes, kudos to the Whitemans and the Osgoods on the fantastic job they do putting this show together!

Kari

Thanks Kari!

Hear you about the gas Leia. It is really stopping us from going places too.....well..and the snow at the wrong times isn't helping either.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back