Only 12 more days until the CMHR raffle ends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
There's only 12 more days until the raffle ends for the jump and pair of standards. These would make a wonderful gift for that special person wanting to train their horses.

[SIZE=12pt]1 set of Pony schooling standards retails for $99.00 a pair + [/SIZE]

pony_poststandards.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Complete KID's Jump retails for 170.00[/SIZE]

Holiday jump is pictured. Pole colors and flowers or plants in the box will be different.

mini-kid-jumplg.jpg

Donor is paying all shipping

Ticket price is as follows:

$5.00 per ticket

or

Purchase 5 tickets ( $25.00) and get the 6th ticket free.

or

Purchase 8 tickets ($40.00) and get the 9th and 10th tickets free.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know how many tickets you want. I will pull the tickets and scan you the copies of the numbered tickets you purchased and drop them in the bucket for the drawing!!

Payments may be made thru pay pal at [email protected] or a check payable to CMHR sent to:

Gini Acton, Treasurer

16340 N Coronado View Rd

Tucson, AZ 85739

Thank you all !! This raffle is really a sucess! If you can buy 1 ticket for $5.00 that helps us with vet bills and the transport of these horses to their foster homes. Times are hard and we are having more horses turned over to us. CMHR does not want to ever have to turn away any horse for lack of funds. We also don't ever want to get into the position of not being able to help the horses in the rescue now.

[SIZE=18pt]THANK YOU!!!!![/SIZE]

Gini,

How are sales going? How many tickets have been sold so far?

Thanks,

Muffntuf

Gini,

How are sales going? How many tickets have been sold so far?

Thanks,

Muffntuf
Hello

I can't give an exact figure on tickets but we have around $475.00 in sales so far. The items are really nice and would make a wonderful gift for anyone interested in jumping. Every penny counts when it comes to helping these horses. You all on this board have been wonderful in supporting these horses..
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Gini

[SIZE=14pt] As of tonight we have 10 days left. I'm so excited to see who gets the jump. It really is a beautiful set and would really be an asset to one of the kids. I remember when I was younger practicing with bricks and long boards. Would have loved to have something like this![/SIZE]
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy if there are any Show Managers out there that run their own shows or someone who knows a show who needs jumps, this would be a great way to get one or donate some standards and a jump to a show!

Back