Online Show made a profit!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
CMHR really got lucky! We did not loose our shirts in the online show as I had thought ue to lack of partipants.. After Tammie has tallied up the totals, including shipping the prizes, we actually came out with a decent little profit! It is not up in the hundreds like I had hoped for but it still shows we did come out ahead.

I don't know if we'll ever have this show again because for some reason, its too hard to get people to enter, but if we do, we'll have to make some changes to it.

Deepest appreciation for those of you who did enter and save the show. We hope you guys are enjoying your halters!

Feel free to post a picture of your horses wearing their new halters on another thread I will start. Thank you all!

I think there might have been too many categories. Too many choices can sometimes overwhelm people. And I had to hunt for the Paypal button in order to enter. Just my opinion.

It was fun!!! But Marsha is right there may have been too many categories. Still a great show though. :) I would definitely participate again. Great job Marty and everyone involved!

I entered as many classes as I could afford. I enjoy this because it's the only game type thing I get to play here
default_smile.png

I hope you have it again next year too!

Here's a picture of Treasure wearing one of the halters (previous year). One halter I got was patriotic so I'm saving it for Christmas and the other I gave to a friend.

Thanksgiving 2012 086.jpg

Latest posts

Back