Online Registration??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keri

Reaction score
I thought there was a thread on here about registering your horses online with AMHR, but I can't find it. If this is true, how do I do it??? Who do I contact, etc. etc. I'm trying to rush some paperwork on a shetland so that I can show him in 3 weeks (stallion to gelding needs to be changed as long as transfer of ownership).

I'm not sure about Shetlands, but for miniatures you need to complete your paperwork the same as if you were mailing it in. All lines filled out on the application. All signatures in place. Work Order complete. Scan and email your application along with the required photos to the registration dept.

The AMHR handles the shetlands too. I have everything and was going to scan it tommorrow to send out. Do you have an email address to them??? Also, how do you handle payment?? Do you give them your credit card number also???

Look on AMHR's website for email address, registration@.......

Yes, credit card # will work best although I'm sure you could also mail them a check if you prefer, just let them know it's coming and reference it to the transaction.

Jan

Back