Online horse studbook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Is is just me or have you noticed that the online horse studbook is not updating. I have been watching it because I have several horses with registrations pending. Well I got one of the registrations in the mail today but is still has never been added to the online studbook. Just curious is you might know something that I don't.
default_unsure.png

If you're referring to the horsestudbook.com, I got an email from AMHR saying that "this site was not official". Don't know what it's all about but they then wanted me to pay for their stud book. Don't know if there's problems between them since AMHA quit using the site or even how AMHR got the email that I was trying to log onto the horsestudbook site.

It has been a while for me since I was on the AMHR stud book. I still have the AMHA stud book so is the AMHR still avaialable then?

I subscribe to the AMHA studbook and use that one to check A registrations.

The one that I have been using to check my R registrations is the free studbookonline.com. Not the paid one that you get through the AMHR. But it stopped updating a little over a week ago.

I have noticed the same thing over the past week, i check the horsestudbook.com once a day or every other day and i check both minis and shetlands out, when you click on "horses" after you select the bree normally the horses that come up first are the horses that have recently been reigstered / papers updated so i like to glance at that but it hasnt been updated in about a week it seems ...

Latest posts

Back