Online Dating Services

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read this post- how awesome!!!

Bagpipes and a kilt- oh Lass, see if ye can find me on of them!!!

Isn't it odd that you THINK things in a marriage or relationship are ok, until something else happens to make realize just how miserable and unhappy you really were- way worse than what you had thought.

I went out with an 'on line' date once---- not only did the guy look like he could have been my X's cousin, but after assuring me he was not a drinker an alcoholic (had already left one of those) his place had 3 55 gallon drums next to the garbage FILLED with nothing BUT beer cans... and the guy was just looking for some new meat. Couldnt get out of there fast enough- the guy was a creep and his girlfriend was just away on TRAVEL and was still living there!!!!! I found that out a short time later!

Never tried the on line thing again.. guess I am just a chicken.

Have fun and fill us in when you get 'time' now, LOL

One more quick update.......Today's my b-day and he's coming over to make us dinner tonight. He's doing the shopping himself and cooking himself. We're having Fettucine Alfredo with sauteed shrimp and mushrooms, a salad, bread and he's even bringing a cake!!! Sounds yummy and I can't wait for dinner!!!
default_yes.gif

Kim,

I am so happy to read how things are going! You deserve this happiness
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hope you have a WONDERFUL and very special birthday!!!

Jill

PS my sister had a bag piper at her wedding, and it really joked me up -- so beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back