One Year Ago, My Archangel went to heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Marty, I remember that minute when I heard the news and the sadness that came over me even though I was on vacation with my family.

I am so sorry. I wonder do you mind if I reposted this at another site, because I do know people who drink too much and do drugs and some of them are horrible enough to drive (believe me if I know about it, the right people will, too! It is NOT ok to do this).

Thank you for sharing this....I wish he could be back and this past year would all be a bad dream. I do so wish that. The love you have will never fade.

Liz

What can I say that hasn't been said. My heart aches for you all and I say a prayer every night for every person whose life has been touched by a drunk driver. (((((((((((((((((((((hugs to all of you)))))))))))))))))))))

Oh Marty,

My hearts bleeds reading this. I just want to hug all of you.

Love you Hon,

Robin

Marty...my heart breaks for you and your family.

Your story was lovely and deeply touching with such a strong message. Have you thought of sending copies of this story to schools for middle school and high school students...because I do believe it will impact many many children when they start driving and make the choice to not drink and drive. They could relate to Michael as he is there age. Marty you are a brave warrior and I admire your fight to make a difference.

warm hugs to you all & you are in our thoughts

lisa

Oh Marty, I have been thinking about your Micheal since last week. My love is with you all...there are no words but you know how I feel for you and yours.

Oh, Marty. I just don't know what to say. I remember it like yesterday. We were at the Ashland show and had just met KayKay and OhHorsePee for the first time, and within minutes, they told me what had happened to Michael. What you wrote today was so beautiful in its sad and painful way. I so hope that you and Jerry and Dan will find some comfort in knowing that, today especially, we are all crying with you and praying for you.

With you in thought and spirit.

[SIZE=12pt]What a wonderful way with words you have Marty. I'm thinking of you, Jerry and Daniel today and wishing there was something I could say to make it all go away. I just wish it was a bad dream. My thoughts are with you today and everyday.[/SIZE]

Barbie

Marty,

My heart goes out to you and your family for all you have been through. That was a powerful piece of writing. God bless you in your quest to find justice for your son.

Angie

Marty, you, Jerry and Dan have been on my mind all day as we drove home from Texas.

I told Steve today was the first anniversary of Michael's death and we said a little prayer together for all of you. ((((HUGS))))

Back