One Year Ago, My Archangel went to heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty,

Thinking of you and your family.
default_pray.gif
: Sent you a pm...
default_pray.gif
:

I remember that day a year ago when I first read your heartwrenching post. As I was reading it almost seemed as if I was in a fog.....not your precious boy, on the verge of starting his new venture in life. I have thought of you, Jerry and Dan many, mnay times after that day...stopped to contemplate and feel your pain. I'm not very good with words at a time like this, but I just wanted to say that I think of you often.

Definately the first of many tough anniversary days to follow, but I am glad you have been able to turn the tragedy into something positive, to try to help keep your mind focused on the light that Michael brought to your lives, and to see that his death was not in wain. HUGS to you, Jerry and Dan.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will always be a family of four. What a beautiful tribute to Michael.

Amen
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Marty, so glad to see your post today. My thoughts, prayers and condolences are with you on this day, and everyday. No, the grieving doesn't go away, but at least you know your dear one is with you. It is so comforting to know that isn't it? At the same time so bittersweet, because you know you can't see or touch him. But as long as he's in your hearts, you still have him. It will teach those of us who forget to say "I love you" every chance you get, to do just that. Since Nate passed, I say I love you to everyone all the time. Who knows, I may not get the chance again. pm me girl!

Carolyn

[SIZE=12pt]It is hard to believe a year has past. Marty you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.....I know this is a hard time, I think your tribute is beautiful. {{HUGS}}[/SIZE]

May God bless your family. You are very fortunate to have so many people from this forum to be so supportive of you and yours. So many difficult lessons in life for all of us to learn from. Hugs, Mary

Marty,

I wish I had the gift to lighten your terrible load.What a beautiful tribute you wrote about your family and your angel.

Have you thought of writing a book on what others can say and do when something this horrible happens to someone you know? You certainly have the talent.

Hugs

Bonnie

Marty, I've read your story time and again, and each time it moves me even more than the last. No words, no actions, can ever lighten the burden that you carry... but if there were words that could bring him back I would say them for you.

I pray with all my heart that in time your pain eases and you find joy and happiness in life. I'm sure he would want that for you.

Marty, I will never forget where I was when Getetia told me what had happened to Michael. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. We continue to pray for you and your family. This has been a very tough year gfor you all but there have been some little blessings too.... Your new babies, to mention just a few. God still loves you and is pouring some blessing out even tho you dont feel much like it. I think Bonnies idea of you writing a book for friends of families of children who have been lost. Tell us and others how best to help. You are a very talented writer and I think that would be a great idea. Michael would live on through your work and he would save many other kids because of it.

Lyn

I can't believe it's been a year either.

I am still waiting for him to send me that message that was "for only me to see"

R.I.P. MICHAEL

I can't believe you are gone, but you will never be forgotten in my memory.

Oh, Marty.... My heart goes out to you, Jerry and Dan. Michael will always be part of your family.

I believe he watches over each of you. I believe my loved ones that are gone watch over my family - someone is.

Hugs to you,

Freida

[SIZE=14pt]Even though we've never met I feel as though I know you. The kids and I often think of you and talk about what happened to Micheal. I keep telling them that it's not okay to do drugs or drink because you could cause yourself or someone else some much pain. I can remember Cassidy and Noah telling me that Micheal's Christmas Tree needed the very shiny sparkley star that was on our tree. They knew that it was meant for you guys. It's hard to loose anyone and I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. Know that our family loves you and we are always thinking of you. If you are ever in Massachusetts look us up, and we'll do the same if we are in Tennessee. I thought of sending my mom down to you. You guys would get along great and she'd love to groom your babies all day. Noah can come down and be Dan's little brother, he wants a 4 wheeler so bad. Cassidy would be your girly girl and love to play with those minis all day especially Noelle. Of course those 2 would run you ragged. I have a poem some where for you, but I have to find my book that it's in when I find it I'll send it to you.[/SIZE]

Love and hugs,

Christy and family

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking of you today Marty. I'm hugging and holding on to my baby extra long tonight.

i was not a forum member when you lost Michael but i have read so much about him since i joined in November that i feel i know him, and you and your family, Tracy, Amy and Holly and all the rest...you are not alone in your tears my friend, i have felt so strange all day and not until i got on the forum tonight did i know why...

and i concur with those who say, write a book! you could help so many...

and to the rest of you forum members, you are wonderful in your support, your caring, your love!

I too remember reading that post about those tragic events. I read it with such disbelief and shock. I pray God will be with your family and comfort you as you continue to grieve. Sin brings such ugliness and pain into this world. :no:

Latest posts

Back