One step closer to getting my barn done!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
We are one step closer to getting my barn finished!!!

The paving was done today (no way could I afford concrete
sad.gif
( )

And I have water in the barn!!! WHoo Hoooo and the elec

is ready to be wired.... another step.... LOL

1b60ba1f.jpg

Note the Water Hydrant!!

wATERhYDRANT.jpg

With a couple walkways...
smile.gif
) Hopefully it will make snow removal easier!!

85f18e83.jpg

Want a beautiful place and I love your barn. Those walkways will make mud a thing of the past too. congrats on just about getting there. It will be a show place when you are finished.

I LOVE YOUR BARN...IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL...YOU ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB...AND, I LOVE THOSE DOGGIES IN THE PIC TOO
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

LISA

It looks great! I know you are glad to have it so close to done, too. We are just about to start on ours - it's going to be a nice barn but not so cute as yours. Love it.
smile.gif

Jan

Oh, I am sooooo jealous...that barn is beautiful!!! Congratulations. I nver would have thought of paving, great idea.

Ginny StP

Its just beautiful!!!!! Love the barn! Love the surroundings! Wow!!!!!!!

Viki

[SIZE=14pt]Sandy its gorgeous1!! I would be glad to live there....![/SIZE]

Lyn

Beautiful barn, and yep no mud problems there for sure. Love the areas I see around the barn too. Do enjoy.

Did you build it yourself or have it done? I love your run in's as well. Really nice place! If you don't mind sharing, what was the cost for the barn and what size is it? Is their a room upstairs?

Wow, it sure looks wonderful! I would be so tickled to see that in my lot, but vet bills come first.
biggrin.gif

LOVE the inside!

Sandy --

Your barn and property are so beautiful and picture PERFECT!!! You should be very proud
good.gif

Jill

I love your barn!!! Am going to cut and paste your pictures and send hubby an email saying I want a barn just like this!!!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a wonderful setting and beautiful barn. Perfect stalls and walkways, too!

What did you use for your paving around the barn? We're going to have some work done around ours, dirt moving, and gutters, and I'd like to use something like that to help solve our drainage problems!

WOWOWOW

[SIZE=21pt]That is BEAUTIFUL!!![/SIZE]

I would LOVE to have a beautiful barn like that -- with asphalt none the less!!

I am GREEN with envy!!

JJay

Latest posts

Back