One Ritz-C-Kid

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]On the 28 Roy and I along with my neighbours yearling colt went to the Dunville fair!!It was LJs (yearling colt) first show!!It was also my first show actualy showing!!He got 5th in his halter class!!Very proud of him!Roy got 1st in halter class (because he was the only B) and 1st in his jumping class!!I am very proud of his jumping because I have worked long and hard on that with him!!!Thankyou to every one who helped me and to my cousin who made it all possible for me!!It was my dream to show my lil Roy and I finaly got it!!We mite be at the Smithville and most definetly at Beamsville!!Hope to see some of you there and thankyou again!![/SIZE]

Congrats!!
aktion033.gif

Good Job!! You DO know it's illegal to post results without pictures, right? (just kidding
wink.gif
)

[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! Keep up the good work.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

Your very welcome Tristyn! It was good to see you out there having a good time! I hope you go to smithville too
yes.gif
...but I wont be going to Beamsville.

and...Congrats on your placings!
saludando.gif

I did very well too, going second in the yearling class
yes.gif

-Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you out at the Dunnville Show! Lots of us will be at Beamsville so see ya there & hope you do well!

Sandy

I liked Roy's sheet too! lol

Wonderful job and can feel your sense of accomplishment!
aktion033.gif
Mary

One Ritz-C-Kid said:
[SIZE=14pt]On the 28 Roy and I along with my neighbours yearling colt went to the Dunville fair!!It was LJs (yearling colt) first show!!It was also my first show actualy showing!!He got 5th in his halter class!!Very proud of him!Roy got 1st in halter class (because he was the only B) and 1st in his jumping class!!I am very proud of his jumping because I have worked long and hard on that with  him!!!Thankyou to every one who helped me and to my cousin who made it all possible for me!!It was my dream to show my lil Roy and I finaly got it!!We mite be at the Smithville and most definetly at Beamsville!!Hope to see some of you there and thankyou again!![/SIZE]
457191[/snapback]

I was at The show too & it was really good... alittle disorganized to me
unsure.gif
but still a good show
smile.gif
Loco(Kris's horse was really sweet) & I also meet Wee man & Just another cow girl & afew others & their horses
biggrin.gif
Well worth the 3 hour drive
laugh.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Wow 3 hour drive!!lol!!I mite be at Smithville also!!Trying to decide!!And Sandy it was a marvelous sheet!!lol!!!Trying to get pics!!lol!!Congrats to every one else also!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back