One of our newest, future additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Stacy sent me these last night and said I could post them. These are pics of our newest filly and her dam from Stacy's. She will soon be weaned and headed our way.

Mountain Meadows Bey Reflections photo by Jeff Little

Reflection--sml.jpg

Reflection-hooky-sml.jpg
photo by Jeff Little

Dam: Mountain Meadows Tyme Keeper photo by Jeff Little

Keeper-sml.jpg

Her sire is Century Farms Bey Masquerade "Baylee". I have pics of him, but I don't know who to give credit to so I won't post those.

I can hardly wait to have this "dream girl" home with us!

Thunder, these photos don't even do the little lady justice. She is my FAVORITE in this year's crop of Stacy's, just a gorgeous little thing. And if she can move half as good as her mommy, let alone that World Grand Champ daddy, we are all going to be in trouble in three years when she starts driving! OK, let's agree now, you stay in the AMHA and I'll go to the R shows, okay? LOL!!!
aktion033.gif

Looks like you'll have little Beamer-girl pretty soon, too. I took some pix of Flirt over the weekend to send to you, one of these evenings soon I will sit down and optimize them for sending.
biggrin.gif
I am just thrilled with Flirty, she is 32.5" of seal-slick gorgeous horse! I hope little Beams produces many like her for you.
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Whe is beautiful!!! Wow what legs!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

You done GOOD with that little filly!
new_shocked.gif

Congratulations. Frankly I don't know of anything that isn't quality coming out of Stacy's breeding program.

MA

You must be so exited, she's such a pretty girl
wub.gif
! Congats
aktion033.gif
!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! We are truly excited about this little jewel.
wub.gif

She is a reflection of her daddy, hence the name, and I am crazy about him!
yes.gif

We feel very fortunate that Stacy feels comfortable in trusting us with some of her awesome babies.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

She's BEAUTIFUL, big congratulations!!

Her dam is a sister to the mare I bought from Stacy, Mountain Meadows Spring Tyme Wishes. We're "related"!
smile.gif

She is a beauty, and wow what legs. Her daddy's no slouch either.
biggrin.gif

Jan

aktion033.gif
Beautiful girl!

I also love the markings! Nice job!

Bonnie

Here is a picture of Baylee that I took at the World Show. Look for it in Stacy's ad and also in the new book on stallions that is coming out soon.

Baylees.jpg

Thank you VaLynda - and to all who said such nice things about my "kids" - Reflection and Raiden, Beamer & Lace are going to a wonderful home and I could not be more proud to call you, your dad and your mom (not to mention your kids), all part of our extended family. I am so excited to hear about what your girls give you now that they are bred to Baylee.

Isn't Jody's picture of Baylee just awesome - everytime I see it I get chills - hardly looks like the horse that is standing in his stall down in the barn jumping up and down for his grain and girls!

I will be getting Raiden's pic taken this weekend - John can start learning how to post pix and then he can teach me!

Hugs to you all,

Stac

Wow, look at those legs!! What a beauty she is and I love the dad too. Congrats!!!!

WOW..she is one nice filly!! GREAT choice!
wub.gif

I saw her daddy at the Worlds last year and have a couple pics of him also... he is a VERY nice horse!!

CONGRATS!

-Kris

Latest posts

Back