One of my favorite & most beautiful mares...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
This is a mare that is quickly becoming one of my favorites, Wauk A Way Kitty (aka "Kee Kee" or "Keeks"). She is such a pretty mare, that is naturally elegant, feminine and radiant - I love that in a mare. I was going back through some photos from Summer and found these and wanted to share - she is a 5 year old and is bred & confirmed in foal for 2011. She is starting to warm up to humans and accept as well as return some affection. She came up today in the pasture to me and rubbed her head on my side, which was amazing and allowed me to rub on her some. She came from a large farm dispersal and was just about totally untouched until she came to Ohio, and spent the time since just out here in my small pasture with just a little work. I think she is quickly finding a place in my heart......I do love & enjoy all of my ponies, but there is a handful that are overly special to me for other reason....

Kee kee.....
default_wub.png

9.jpg

Keekee.jpg

36664_10150197199650455_38679743545.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T2 is great,that boy has character! He follows be everywhere,love him
wub.gif
. I'll have to put some pics on facebook,i can't seem to get them on here,lol.

You will have to send me some pictures Laney! Carolyn would probably love some too...............
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I like a mare that you can tell just by looking at her she is a mare. Yours IS very feminine and a pretty girl!

Such a pretty girl! You must be excited for that baby!
default_wub.png

Back