One of my favorite mares

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Silver.jpg

Mountain Meadows Silver Song (Diamond D Melodys Mariah x Samis Kid Banana)

Silver is one of my favorite mares - she is an absolute love-bug and has always produced outstanding foals - Mountain Meadows Durango (Baylee son) made his debute driving this year and came home with many, many Blues, her son from last year now thinks he runs the show at SeaHorse Farm with his new mom Ann, and this year's filly Jewel is just that "a jewel". Silver is a half sister to our National Grand Champion Summer Rose thru Kid Banana and also a half sister to 3 more National Champions thru her wonderful dam, Mariah.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Stacy, I LOVE her ! I have two silver dapple pintos myself![/SIZE]

Lyn

she has such a beautiful face -very pretty really like her
smile.gif

Silver Song is the mare that really got me interested in Sami's. I think she is just gorgeous and that Ann has excellent taste! She sent me some great updated pics of "Rista" and he is just awesome. Silver Song did good for herself there for sure.

Her filly this year is a great example of natural beauty in the equine species.

Thanks to all - Silver is one of the those mares that has never thrown a shabby foal - several different stallions and all the babies have been special - breeding her back to Baylee for 2006 - but boy was it a tough decision, Prince ? Tymer ? Baylee ? All have had stunning foals from Silver -- needlesstosay - she is a keeper for sure
yes.gif

Oh, what a beautiful mother my """RISTA""" has!!!! They look so much alike. MOUNTAIN MEADOWS BEY ARISTOCRAT, aka """RISTA""" is in my avatar and is the son of SILVER SONG and """BAYLEE""". What a lucky girl I am to have such an awesome moving son of those two. When I watch RISTA trot, I get goosebumps, he is so extreme. And to top it off, he has a long beautiful neck, with a gorgeous head, with huge eyes and pinto as icing on tha cake. I look forward to crossing the MOUNTAIN MEADOW blood with my mares.

A big thank you to SILVER SONG, BAYLEE, AND STACY, for my boy, "RISTA". I am looking forward to putting him in the showring, hopefully to follow in his sire's footsteps.

Gorgeous mare!

Latest posts

Back