One more time please.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windhaven

Reaction score
Hello

I know this has been discussed before but I can't remember what was said in the last topic.

Where is the best place to buy clippers? I am thinking about Double Ks. I have had Oster5, Laube batter pack, Double Ks, Wahl and the big Oster5 clippers before.

My big Oyster clippers and they just seem to last and last but are very cumbersome and can't be used in small places but great for taking off the winter coat.

My Oster5 clippers never have lasted for me.

My Laube Clippers where great and lasted about 10 years but the price on them now expensive.

My DoubleKs where good until a horse stepped on the cable and pulled it out of the motor. I sent it in to get fixed and it never worked after that. I think I just read about this happening to someone else to.

Would love to hear about your experience and the pros and cons of your clippers and where you found the best prices.

PetEdge has Double K clippers for about $320, which is a good price I think
default_yes.gif

http://www.petedge.com/Double-K-Portable-V...ppers-DK150.pro

I am in love with the Double K clippers! I know Double Diamond Tack supply carries them, I dont know the price. Gary with Double Diamond is very good to work with 574-268-9565

I got my laube's rebult at a clipper shop for $100 including 2 blades. I would check there as mine have worked awesome for 3 years doing several clippings each season.
default_smile.png
But it just depends on what they have type thing.

We just got the Double K clippers from Double Diamond. We are in love with these clippers!! Double Diamond got them right out to us and we had them the same week we contacted them. Thier price is hard to beat at $299.

Latest posts

Back