One more and you'll be caught up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
So thank our lucky stars that the FILLY FAIRY showed up once more - she had to have pity on us with 8 boys and 3 girls so far! Here's our 4th filly ... and she truly was worth the wait!

Our very first buckskin filly born on this farm. We've had the buckskin colts - but this is the first buckskin filly born here. Guess that might lead you to come to some conclusion of where her permanent residency will be huh? LOL

Born May 5th this itty bitty girl was worth waiting for with her teeny delicate little feminine body - with a 6.5 inch canon (we do love our small ones) and the most beautiful shade of buckskin color ever! Dark black mane and tail. Just the total package to make us so excited - maybe the excitement was that we finally got a girl - but excited she's petite, refined and buckskin to boot too! LOL

Her sire is our palomino BTU son, Bailey. Bailey had his first foals for us last year in 2010 and boy does he put the dishiest heads on all his babies!

Her dam is our sooty buckskin daughter of Six Gems Roan N Out Blue, a champion driving horse.

Again, taken with cellphone at 2 days old but will do for now (wow I'm excited just making this post and looking at the photos again LOL):

btuz.jpg

fartyfilly.jpg

That's it for now - thanks for letting us share - you're all up to date with our 4 fillies and 8 colts (it kills me to say 8 colts LOL). Until the next batch arrives .......thanks for letting us share with you

Ohhhhh, she's beautiful!! I love buckskins!! And I'm so happy that you got another filly!!

Pam

Congratulations on your filly. Love the color.

Join the colt patrol. I have had more colts than fillies for the last 9 years. That includes this year. Four colts and 2 fillies with two more on the way. Both would have to be fillies to break even.

Congratulations on your filly. Love the color.

Join the colt patrol. I have had more colts than fillies for the last 9 years. That includes this year. Four colts and 2 fillies with two more on the way. Both would have to be fillies to break even.
You too huh? Think its a colt year for everyone. I shouldn't complain considering we had 12 fillies and 5 colts last year. seems we'll be the total opposite this year though. LOL Can't always get it right I guess? Maybe next year we'll revert back to the fillies in numbers. Good luck on your next two - just maybe they'll be fillies for you - be nice if they were!

What a pretty girl! Congratulations.

I'll hop on the colt bandwagon too...Six foals on the ground, one filly and then five colts in a row
default_wacko.png

Back