One Last Filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
I thought we were finished - put away the Foal Alert, on the blink anyway but haven't sent it off...since I have until next year. I had one mare in the pasture with a belly (well they are all fat but she just looked different). Did not look pregnant though, just an odd belly. Dewormed, checked her a couple of times but since she was two fences away from my stallions I didn't give it much thought. Last Tuesday morning she appeared with a huge bag - brought her in, did VEWT and put her where I could watch her - minus the Foal Alert of course. Wednesday morning we had a filly standing beside her LOL. She apparently got too close to the neighbors fence and he obliged despite having his own her to take care of. Getting papers may or may not happen, but we have a nice healthy filly with no lost sleep, and she can always go pinto.

100_6396.jpg

Jan

NICE!
default_wub.png

Secret Rendezvous
default_yes.gif

Congrats on that beauty Jan! I hope you can get her reg!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh La La! PLEASE name her Secret Rendezvous?!
default_wub.png

She's a beauty-CONGRATS

VERY nice filly!!! Congrats on your surprise! I hope you can get A and/or R papers on her.

Wow Jan,

Anything can happy I guess, but your happening is really, really special and she is very pretty. Gosh don't you think your neighbor would give you some signed paperwork? It is from his stallion and he should be proud too! Congrats and hope the registration part does work out as she is a beauty!

Blessings,

Jenny

All i can say is that your mare didn't make a bad choice of a daddy for her foal LOL!! That filly is gorgeous!

Many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Secret Rendezvous
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Anna

Now that is one nice filly!
default_yes.gif
I'd be doing some testing to find out who the daddy is. That girl is too nice to not be registered.

She is REALLY a beautiful filly!!!

I hope you can get papers too but in any case she is nice!!

Congrats!!

Susan O.

We know who daddy is, there was just some question about him being dna'd etc but I think it's going to work.
default_smile.png

Jan

That is wonderful news Jan!

Congrats to Mime on another gorgeous grand - get!

Beth

Latest posts

Back