One down one to go...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
My daughter and I decided to get started on clipping the babies for our website salepage we are trying to get pictures for. Started with "Mini h Platinum Perfection" also known around here as Patty. We didn't get as many pictures as we would have liked, it was HOT and MUGGY and by the time we got thru with the bath and clipping she was TIRED OF IT ALL! And so were we
biggrin.gif
. Here she is in all her baby fat glory:

f3169ae2.jpg

f316a988.jpg

SWEET little girl!

I like that first picture best! The second one shows how tired she is....plus the background blends into her coat color -- not as much contrast as the wonderful green background in the first photo.....just my opinion.....

MA

The second one shows how tired she is....plus the background blends into her coat color -- not as much contrast as the wonderful green background in the first photo..
After coming in and looking at the pictures last night, we agree with you. We will probably in the next day or two before the hair grows out try some better side shots when she isn't ready to just call it quits and in a better background. It just takes so darn long to bathe, clip, and get them set up, then add small milk breaks in the whole thing when she would get too excited, you really can't get everything done in one sitting with these little ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back