One and Only foal for the year its a Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jetiki

Reaction score
I posted her on the Foals thread but I thought I'd post her here too.

Cute Red Dun Pinto born at 11:40 PM ET 4-18-2007

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, mom wasn't letting her go too far for me to get really good pictures.

Karen

Ooooo, she is adorable
default_wub.png
: I'm sure you will have fun with her
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations
default_wink.png
:

If you're only having one it's nice that it's a cute little filly!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! Having just one makes that particular one all the more special. She's a cutie!!

Thanks everyone. I was soooo nervous about this foaling, was my first totally on my own, have supervised her other 2 with someone holding my hand so I wasn't totally clueless but managed not to get in the mare's way and everything came out just fine. I am so relieved, I was soooo worried something would go wrong.

Her sire is a silver grulla G&G Farms Sterling Silver, mom, Southern Classic Rainy Day Toy is obviously a chestnut pinto. This is mom's 3 foal and each foal gets a little bit more color, this isn't a bad thing
default_smile.png

She's sooo sweet, but totally has a mind of her own, she definately fits her name Xena.

I am working on a farm name, I don't have one yet, this is proving to be harder than I had previously thought as I know the name I planned on using was already taken, the others I can think of are already taken too.

From the middle of her knee to her coronet band is just shy of 8 inches. She's a leggy little thing but ohh so cute and sweet.

Karen

Congrats I love duns and a pinto too and a filly!!! U are very lucky :aktion033:

backwoodsnanny -- if you click on the picture it will go to webshots and make the pictures larger. I don't know how to make them larger in the post.

Karen

Congrats on your new filly, she is very, very pretty, would also love to see bigger pictures
default_wub.png
:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Back