ON TOP OF THE "WORLD"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
YESTERDAY WE SHOWED OUR YRLG GELDING IN THE A.O.T.E. CLASS. WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, WHEN WE GOT TO ABOUT 3RD PLACE, I THOUGHT TO MYSELF , WELL GOT ANOTHER "GATE" BUT

IT'S BEEN FUN, GUESS WHAT? WE WON WORLD CHAMPION AOTE GELDING!!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.

THIS COLTS MOTHER WON A.O.T.E. CHAMPION ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO, SO I GUESS WE COULD SAY

"LIKE MOTHER, LIKE SON" AND TO TOP EVERYTHING OFF, THE MARE THAT WE RAISED AND SOLD AS A BABY ROCKING M CLASSY DREAM BEAT "MISS KENTUCKY" YEA, MISS KENTUCKY!!! FOR GRAND CHAMPION AMATEUR SR. MARE!!!!!!! WHEW , WHAT A DAY!! I CAME HOME THIS MORNING AT 3AM, AND AM BACK TO WORK FOR TODAY, THEN BACK TO SHOW BABIES THRUS.FRIDAY.

Congrats how exciting! Although I must say I am not surprised you do well each year and you have bred some amazing horses so you surely work for what you get! :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Wow, Double congratulations!!![/SIZE]

Lyn

CONGRATULATIONS Bob!!!!! That is awesome!! And just as big kudos to you for breeding Classy, I have loved that mare since the first time I saw her and am so happy to hear how well she did at Worlds!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS... :aktion033: :aktion033: That is really, really wonderful and such a huge accomplishiment :aktion033: :aktion033:

way to go,

lis

[SIZE=12pt]Bob, That is wonderful news!!! I don't think there is a better division to win either. That is YOUR baby and YOUR work. I am so happy for you!!!![/SIZE]

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :aktion033:

I remember seeing your gelding on the webcam, he looked so good
default_yes.gif
:

Have fun the rest of the week!

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS Bob!!!!! That is awesome!! :aktion033:

Joyce

Congratulations! post pix when you can! Sheila

Oh man!!! I can see why you are so excited and proud! This is FABULOUS news and a HUGE congratulations to you!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

How wonderful for you!! :aktion033: I love how you titled it "on top of the world"-- you sure are!!
default_smile.png

Congratulations, quite the incredible acheivements!! :aktion033:

Congratulations, that ROCKS! :D

Thank you for sharing your happiness and success with us!

Liz M.

Congrats, and that was awsome timing as I had just been telling a friend who is horse shopping at the World show to go see you and what you had BEFORE the sale on Wed.

Cracked up when she called me with the news of your big win, and I said, see, told you he has really nice horses!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations there big time !!!!!

Joyce L

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see pictures when you get a chance. What a big accomplishments!!!!

Boy, would I love to be in your shoes. I can see why you on top of the world - on cloud 9.

Congrats.

Freida

Latest posts

Back