On the History Channel NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
In case you have forgotten... Heaven, have mercy.
default_sad.png

God be with...protect...and HEAL.
default_pray.gif

I cannot watch anymore... Heavenly Father, be with, protect, and heal...

We watched this show and the short documentary on the people who shot the footage. I've never seen the footage of the 2nd plane hitting. It was like getting punched in the stomach
default_no.gif
I recorded it, as it's something I want the kids to see when they are older. It is so important that we never forget...

We watched this show last night also. Even my 13 year old daughter sat through the show and silently watched as our world changed that one dreadful day. It was very emotional to see it happen through individual eyes, not the news media. I wish this was shown on a National Channel for more people could have seen it. I feel so many people have blocked out this tragedy or become numb to it. I pray for healing of all the families directly effected by this as I can only imagine their pain. Joyce

Yes, I watched and seven years later it still sent shivers through me. I still can not wrap my mind around what was done and why, very scary.

Latest posts

Back