On Line Auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
Im sorry I cant seem to remember the auction but it just got over this week end and was a live auction. There was a wooden wheel cart listed along with a harness and I believe it was located in Punta Gorda Fl. Does anyone know if it was sold I don't recall if there was a reserve placed on it or not. Thanks for any info

Heidi

If it was the Coast to Coast sale .... the starting bid on the cart/harness on that sale was $1,200. and there was no reserve.

Fancy Pony Cart with Smuckers Harne Fancy Pony Cart with Smuckers Harne Fancy Pony Cart with Smuckers Harne

Lot# 72 : Fancy Pony Cart with Smuckers Harne

DOB: N/A

AMHA: N/A

AMHR: N/A

ASPC: N/A

Color: N/A

Height: N/A

LOCATION: Punta Gorda, FL CAN DELIVER TO NATIONAL AREA III SHOW IN OCALA.

Very FANCY cart made my Mill Run Carriage Works for small pony, large mini. Shafts measure 54", wheels are 32" and inside width between shafts is 24". This cart is VERY nice and has been stored out of the elements. The Smuckers Harness is leather with brass hardware. There are no cracks in the leather but could use a cleaning and the brass does need polishing. With some TLC, this harness would be as good as new!!! 58" tightest hole traces, on the saddle tightest hole from the top to the buckle on one side I get 50".

email
Consigner: Kim Gillet

Reserve: no

Bid History
Bidder Number Bid Amount Bid Time and Date

starting bid

$ 1200

0000-00-00 00:00:00

If this was it, contact Heather at marestare and she can help you I'm sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just happened to have the link to that auction saved on my desktop ... I got a bidder number just in case but actually purchased a little filly before the auction and will pick her up Friday!
default_whistling.gif
She will be my little girls weaning buddy and BFF ... I hope! That the plan anyway
default_thumbup.gif
Good luck on possibly getting ahold of that nice cart!

Back