On Cloud Nine :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooreAcres

Reaction score
Have made a few changes around here...sold a few...added a few
default_smile.png

Would like to introduce the newest additions to MooreAcres, both show and breeding string --

I have been wanting a colt like this for some time now. Rock E, Captains Showman, and Kid Lee bred, black SPLASH and tobiano, standing 33" as a yearling. He is currently ASPC registered and will be hardshipped AMHR in 2013. HUGE thank you to Lisa Strassle for allowing me to add this guy to my show string and future stallion lineup! Please welcome Martins Skys Meadow Lark (Tric):

Tric.jpg

I stumbbled apon this mare after selling a paternal sister of hers that I absolutely LOVED. Just so happened her was in foal to a gorgeous young stallion. Soon after making arrangements, she foaled a PRETTY bay filly! Talk about icing on the cake! The mare is Sundance LB Shes A Gem, a red max white (LWO). Beautiful blend of Arenosa and Van Lo. The filly is a granddaughter of BHR JCs Geshan, a JC Windwalker son. She needs a registered name. They will be coming home shortly after Nationals. Thank you Tiffany and Tracy for making this possible. Introducing Ghost and her filly, Nikita:

SundanceLBShesaGemGemsister-samesire-1.jpg

GhostandNikita.jpg

And lastly, I would like to send a million and one thank yous out to Masako Evans for allowing me to add one last mare to my herd. Sundance LB Amaranta (Flower) is ALSO a max white mare (LWO) and combinds the best of the Arenosa and Van Lo lines. She is a young mare, being only 3 years. Plan is to finish up her driving training and show a bit. Without further ado, heres the pretty lady:

Flower2.jpg

THANK YOU for allowing me to add such wonderful horses to my group and for letting me share them with you all. I am on cloud nine, over the moon excited about each and every one of them! Updated pictures soon!

Oh and to top of this glorious week...one of the mares I sold, the one whom I LOVED...foaled a pretty black/bay pinto filly for her new owner this morning! Whoohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful horses - many congratulations and good luck for a successful future.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your wonderful additions and the new owners great news! I can see why you are on Cloud Nine!

Good job Erin! And Travis will be thrilled. I bet he will like playing with the filly. And Fuego will like playing with the mares next year!!!! YAY!

Congratulations, Erin! I need to round up my chauffeur (too bad I can't just drive Mingus) and come meet them in person...

Thanks for the compliments!

Susanne, they won't all be here for awhile so you've got time
default_smile.png

Im loving that splashy colt!! Many many congratulations. He looks lovely and eyeturning!

Masako sold me my favourite horse ever, Kegleys Desert Gold, who recently passed. So congratulations on your beautiful new buy!!!!

Latest posts

Back