OMHCI Clinic - tomorrow 29th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
Just wonder who all is going to be there........hoping to get to met some mini folks! Rita? Reo? Mary? ya'll still coming? I'm really stressing, I have a mare that is due the first part of April, she wasn't showing any signs until she heard me mentioning being gone from home for a couple of hours :DOH! I told hubby maybe we should just take her with us!

I'm hopeing to go. It is about a 200 mile drive for me (one way). I too have some mares due in early April. I will be checking them closely tonight to determine if I dare leave for the day.
Yeah
default_aktion033.gif
I hope you can make it.........would be great to meet you! Not as far of a drive for me, havent figured it yet but around 60 miles.

The gang from Rosa Roca will be there! All but Katherine, that is, who has to work. :-( We're giving the training horses the day off to snooze and eat hay.

I think Leesa Conley from Daystar Miniatures is coming with us, too.

See ya'll there!

Pat

The gang from Rosa Roca will be there! All but Katherine, that is, who has to work. :-( We're giving the training horses the day off to snooze and eat hay.

I think Leesa Conley from Daystar Miniatures is coming with us, too.

See ya'll there!

Pat
YAHOO! I'm taking the 2 horses I wanted U to look at and get your opinion........It's nice my boy Ditto gets a day off, wish he could come too
default_smile.png

I will be there. My little guy is the demo for the chiropractic session. He will be going home with his new owners around noon, and I am happy for the chance for him to have another session before he leaves me. The new owners are looking for a gentle driving horse that will be good with their small children. I told them there might be other driving horses there for sale that they might like better than mine. (How is that for poor salesmanship???
default_wacko.png
)

I always enjoy the club clinics and take home lots of notes and good ideas!

It is about 150 miles for me.

Marsha

Same boat as everyone else on here -- if the mares cooperate, I'm still planning to be there. We're taking Playboy so my 7 year old grandson can try his hand at showing him.

Rita

I will be there. My little guy is the demo for the chiropractic session. He will be going home with his new owners around noon, and I am happy for the chance for him to have another session before he leaves me. The new owners are looking for a gentle driving horse that will be good with their small children. I told them there might be other driving horses there for sale that they might like better than mine. (How is that for poor salesmanship???
default_wacko.png
)

I always enjoy the club clinics and take home lots of notes and good ideas!

It is about 150 miles for me.

Marsha
default_new_shocked.gif
You sound like me........I'm taking a colt that's for sale......he needs a new home, but if he comes home with us that's ok too
default_rolleyes.gif
Looking forward to meeting you!

Same boat as everyone else on here -- if the mares cooperate, I'm still planning to be there. We're taking Playboy so my 7 year old grandson can try his hand at showing him.

Rita
How special is that Rita! I know you don't want to miss that grandson and Playboy. Did you clip Playboy? I did the colt I am taking, did it in shorts yesterday.........today you need a heavy jacket, I had to run out and put a blanket on him. I am also taking his sire, I didn't get him clipped. Wish they would use him to demostrate how to die mane and tails
default_biggrin.png
Looking forward to seeing you, it's been forever!

I was really wanting to go this year, as I missed last year.

However I have soo many things planned for tomorrow........isn't it just how it is..........always lots

of things scheduled for the same day.

Hope I can make it next year.

I had planned to go. Not going to get to now. One of my mares had a bad delivery last night and should be getting out of hospital tomorrow. Another mare is giving 'signs', but, you know how that goes!
default_new_shocked.gif

Viki

I had planned to go. Not going to get to now. One of my mares had a bad delivery last night and should be getting out of hospital tomorrow. Another mare is giving 'signs', but, you know how that goes!
default_new_shocked.gif

Viki
So very sorry, hope your mares ok. Don't blame you for staying home to take care of her...worries me to death to leave for very long.

Hi Nancy!
default_saludando.gif
I was fixing to say what the heck is that Robin........a yes or no :DOH! Now I see your e-mail
default_biggrin.png

Thanks! So far, it appears she is going to be just fine. Today they said she is doing everything she is supposed to be doing and doing it well. Thank goodness! The loss of the foal is bad enough, to think you could lose your mare too......... But, like I said, it appears she is going to be just fine.
default_biggrin.png

Viki

Waiting for your answer Nancy.
default_laugh.png

I'm sorry about your foal Viki.
default_sad.png
I'm glad your mare will be ok.

Will be there sometime.

Moms doing one of the presentations in the afternoon.

I may be able to get a ride in the morning or may havta wait til afternoon.

Latest posts

Back