OMGOSH!!! WE HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Mom, dad and brother had to run to town (sister at school of course) come home to a BLACK AND WHITE PINTO COLT!!!! Lexi foaled on us!!! Have to run now as I have senior lunch for college and parents are coming down here, but they promised pictures!!! Brother is staying home to keep an eye on them until sister gets home!!! More later!!!

Hearty congratulations! Give that boy a big hug for me
default_yes.gif
Maxine

YEAH
default_aktion033.gif
yeah
default_aktion033.gif
yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I know you've been waiting!!

I cant wait to see the handsome boy!!

Missy

Quick check in as I have some time before commencement rehearsal, mom sent me a pic via cell phone and he has white all down his back that spills over his shoulders and down his tail. Four white LONG legs and I think she said he has a whisp of white on his forehead.. She said he measures out around 20".. She's bringing pictures down on a card as they're on their way down to campus now so will have some pictures in a few hours! Lexi is our pintaloosa mare and mom said that if they had turned mares out for the day and she foaled outside she would have swore it was Tango's (black pinto) baby! lol

Latest posts

Back