OMG, they offered it to me!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
Okay, they just told me after my last break so I can't even tell my own mother yet but I can post here on the forum.
laugh.gif
The consulting nurse line where I've been doing a temp job for the last five weeks just formally offered me a job! OMG!
488.gif
I was so nervous about this and had just gotten myself calmed down and convinced it would be another couple weeks before I knew, and then they go and offer it to me on the spot. I'm about to come out of my skin I'm so excited.

[SIZE=21pt]OMG!![/SIZE]

It's part time but room to pick up a lot of hours if I want to, I can pick my schedule to a certain extent (although I do have to work at least two weekends a month), good pay and benefits. Yes, benefits. For the first time in my life! I can finally go see a dentist again! I can pay my parents back and keep the vet happy and the horses fed and medicated. I can reopen a savings account, and maybe afford a nice cart by next spring. Oh my gosh, I want to go on and on about what I can do now but I have this sudden horrible feeling that that would jinx it and above all I can't afford to do that so I'm going to shut up now. I won't believe it until it's been five months of steady paychecks. Then maybe I can afford to relax.
rolleyes.gif
cheers.gif

I can't stand it, I'm so excited!

Leia, now officially a "responsible adult"
biggrin.gif

Out of college and with a real job!

um.......you don't seem very happy.

Does this mean you are going to accept the job?????
new_shocked.gif

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

CONGRATULATIONS KID!

Leia, cut yourself a bit of slack her....YOU DESERVE THIS!!!! I can't think of many people your age who have "Paying the parents back" that high ontheir list of things to do! [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/SIZE]

That is excellent news and I will continue to hope that your job holds out and you can work on the list you have created for the money.

Sounds like you are headed in the right direction and things should be falling in your lap!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back