OMG I am getting the CUTEST colt EVER!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I just sent the deposit and I am getting a GORGEOUS palomino colt!!!!! I have WAITED SOOOO long to get a palomino and my dream has finally came true!! Its been really amazing cause all of my mini freinds have been apart of this and I would like to thank everyone of them:)!! I am just so in love with this colt its not even funny!! I went and seen him a week or so ago and he LOVES to run and play and he flags his little tail! It is sooooo cute!! I MIGHT even show him!! I think we mesured him at 21.25'' at 1.5 months!!

Here are some pictures I took of him:)

[

Thanks for letting me share!!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too

Congratulations Gage, he's not only adorable he's gorgeous!

Jacquee'

Reaction score
That's so exciting!!!
Good for you - I bet you two will have a wonderful time together!!!

Marnie

Reaction score
Great big congratulations! I'm so happy that you found your little palomino that you've been searching for. Maybe it's true, good things come to those who wait!!

Valerie

Reaction score
Congrats Gage...... sounds like a great pairing.......he will enjoy his new owner & you will enjoy your new best friend! Love the pics, can't wait to see what he looks like as he developing over time....keep us all updated!!

Rachel

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting your stunning colt! Show him next year and have fun!

horsehug

Reaction score
Congrats, Gage! :)

He is stunning!!! :)

Susan O.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Feather1414 said:
Wow, are you going to stall him along with Magic?
421485[/snapback]

yep for a little bit, but after he gets to old we will have to seperate him and Magic so they dont have babies!! Magic can not have babies:(

Thanks you all for the compliments!! I will keep showing pics as he matures!! I think he is going to be on mighty fine little boy!!! I am no pro at showing but I guess I can allways learn!! I think he would be really good at liberty!! He flags his tail and is a BEAUTIFULL little mover IMO

I hope he stays under 30''!!!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:

hairicane

Reaction score
Yeahhh, good for u!!!!! He is just beautiful! Im so glad it worked out for u to get him.I bet u are so excited.

Dona

Reaction score
How WONDERFUL Gage!
I'm so happy for you. I know you have been looking for so long...and that little guy is just gorgeous! He couldn't be going to anyone more deserving.

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I just love the absolute JOY in your voice! He's wonderful and my favorite color. I'm sure they will become fast friends.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
Yes..I have been waiting so long and it has finally happend!! now I KNOW that saying is true (good things come to those who wait) I just think this little guy is PERFECT for me!! I do hope to get a filly/mare to breed to him but we have to find a diferent place to put all of these minis if I want all of them LOL If I dont get another filly/mare I will just be happey will Magic and Palley!!

I am OVERLY excited!!

-Gage-