Olive Branches DD Prince Charming

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveappys

Reaction score
Now that I'm not scared of his bite issue (Thank you all
default_saludando.gif
) I'm just trying to find out some info on this

little guy.I'm sure all bloodlines have there little "trademarks". Can anyone tell me what these lines are best known for ?? (good...bad...or ugly
default_rolleyes.gif
) Anyone with similar bred horses? Pictures??

Also any tips on how to make a plain'ish head more attractive ? Pictures...???? What do you all do about dark eyes and super light eyelashes in the ring?????

Edited to add...Well I thought I was buying him. She emailed 10 minutes ago saying she'd just sold him.
default_no.gif
. I was under the impression that I was the ONLY interested party,and that all we were waiting on was her naming a figure so I'd know what to paypal her. What a bummer
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
well i don't have the studbook online....who's his sire and dam? Can you give me the names on his papers? Just guessing I'd say he's either sired by Double Destiny or has Double Destiny somewhere in his pedigree. I know Olive Branch has alot of Buckeroo which is good. If he is sired Double Destiny then you've pretty much hit the jackpot as far as bloodlines go. Most of his foals are pretty darn gorgeous too. he's actually one of my favorite stallions out there right now. I would love to see a picture of your boy though!

I know Bob and Mary Sansevere own Olive Branche's Black Tie Affair and they show I believe both halter and performance and do quite well. It's a beautiful horse.

Latest posts

Back