Older Mares are GREAT MOMS and can surprise us too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MA he is beautiful...really really nice.

I do not think he is Smoky Black, although a test would tell you for sure, he looks like a "normal" Black to me. And no, no Silver either.

Hey, sue me...I LOVE Blacks, nothing to beat a real, shiny, Black horse!!!!
default_wink.png

Many many congratulations on your suprise 'package', he is gorgeous! The 'suprise' ones are often the best!

I have an 'oldie' here who 'insists' upon breeding! Last year I said not again, but she 'looked' at me very hard, and produced a brilliant 'smokey dun/grulla' (???) colt this year. She is 24! Since foaling she has been 'looking' at me again, but this year I am remaining FIRM LOL!! Enough is enough!

Anna

Wow, what a beautiful surprise! He is very refined and leggy.............perfect.

Congrats to the ole girl and you guys too of course.

B

I swear, never a dull moment at Mini Ventures! He's gorgeous MA! and I love his name.

What a beautiful little man. I agree his facial expression is so sweet. Congradulations to you and to his mom also.

default_wub.png
Oh my what a nice surprise, he is so beautiful, his mother is beautiful too and does not look her age, I guess that is what good care can do
default_smile.png

Yvonne

What a great story with a happy ending!

Congrats on your new beautiful addition.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a gorgeous smokey black boy...
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
love the name too as I have a Casey here at my house too though it is my son not my daughter!!!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations on your new foal!
default_biggrin.png

I just love the older mares, they've "been there, done that" and know how to handle it!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back