Old Topics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Please don't read this is you are offended by past topics being brought up.

I find it puzzling that people will state how they hate a topic that is brought up that has alread been brought up, in the past, and yet respond to it even though they claim they are so tired of hearing about it. If you are tired by any topic that has already been discussed why isn't it just passed over?
sad.gif
unsure.gif
No body needs to add to a thread that they don't like. It only makes it longer and adds fuel. What seems to be forgotten, by some is there are new people here that have not gotten in on some of the topics, to learn from them, so let them read what is old stuff to you and you can go on to something that is new for you. Just a suggestion to help both the old timers who get tired of old stuff being brought up and the new people who have not yet heard all you have. Just a courtesy to newer members. Thanks, Mary

Although the topics are the same, many times the posters are different--although some never get tired of posting on the same topic no matter how many times it comes up, myself included
rolleyes.gif
I can't tell you how many times in the past 3 years I've been here a topic has been repeated as the forum is always in flux with new people who are curious about something they missed out on the previous 50 times it's been brought up.

ETA and yes it gets frustrating so if someone is having a bad day it gives them something to get upset about.

Last edited:
Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
So sad that that is what it is all about. Seems if someone is having a bad day it would be wise for them  stay off the forums so others don't have to be subjected to their anger. There really are more appropriate places, and things to do, to deal with having a bad day. Thanks for your observation. Mary

ETA and yes it gets frustrating so if someone is having a bad day it gives them something to get upset about.

462136[/snapback]

Myguess would be simply it is something sometimes someone feels very passionate about or perhaps it is the wording of the original topic.

I realize that you didnt write it was cruel and abusive to clip a horse that you just copied it from the sale board(so not directed at you) but those are some pretty harsh words to use in describing something that many many people do so maybe that is why?

Latest posts

Back